Thursday, February 19, 2009

Youth Alternatives Group Princess Fundraiser












I've finally going to post some shots of some adorable girls (and one boy, Porter, dressed as a girl, thank you Sheila;)). This was a small fundraiser to help out a group in Portland, Youth Alternatives Group. The organization houses six single teenage parents with small children who would otherwise be homeless. Every penny counts to them. (Seriously, if you drop off $20.00 they have groceries for the day). I think it was a HUGE success!! They are extremely grateful for our donation. Thank you to all the parents who donated money and or clothing. For me it was very fulfilling, not only for the gorgeous shots I have, but putting in the effort and really working to put this thing together was really a good feeling for me and I plan on doing this again on a larger scale later on this year for the same group.
Here are some photos!

No comments: