Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Ok, so now I'm crossing the line about personal blogging... Not that all you viewers (my sister, me, my husband, me again), want to see the happenings at our dining room table, but I just have to show you the beautiful light that we experience every morning at our house. Tony and I have daily conversations about buying land, and building the house of our dreams (you know, after the recession when the land is double the price again...)- But I have to say, I don't think I could ever have dreamed up such a lovely dining room with just the most magical light. In a couple of days the purple from the lilac trees will give the entire front of the house a purple glow. Its incredible!
Don't worry, I'll be sure to post it!




Quote of the day- "How can we ignore mommy if you keep saying "ignore mommy".Gardy, in an annoyed voice says while I'm circling them trying to photograph them in their natural state. ;) Love him.

No comments: