Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sadie and Josh











Congratulations Sadie and Josh! I think I would have to say that this is one of the most innovative weddings I've had the honor to photograph. You would NEVER know that these guys were on a budget. Beautiful flowers, all the picnic tables that Sadie painted (which Sadie is selling and I am purchasing one:)), the rings... I could go on and on but the one thing that tied it all together was Sadies style. Simple, pretty, fun and elegant. You guys make a fantastic couple and your families were so cool and funny and sweet...




Due to the fact that my upgrade to photoshop is still in Shanghai, (I know I could have easily gone to Circuit City but as you get older 10 dollars DOES matter!), I will be posting more on the blog later but wanted to put a couple out there just for flavor;).




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI There, I was one of Sadie's Bridesmaids and I was wondering how I order pictures from the wedding. Is that something I do through you or Sadie? Your photos are amazing!
Thanks, Sara

Tiffany Thompson Converse said...

Hi Sara,
I will be posting them mid week next week and I will send Sadie a password so she can pass it out. There you can order photos.
Thank you for that. It was an amazing wedding!