Thursday, June 4, 2009

Great time at the old Converse homestead last night. I had rented studio lights for a corporate shoot the following day and thought I would put them to use. So I invited the families to come over and partake in a "formal" photoshoot. Something that I would normally not be interested in.
The plan was set. Everyone was to wear crisp white t-shirts to contrast the bright blue backdrop that I had just purchased, due to the corporate shoot. Anyway, everyone was excited, the women drank wine, the men drank beer and the kids ate pizza.
And I must say the families that I invited, The Walker gang and the other Converse gang did rather well. As for my gang, well, lets just say that we will be doing another shoot soon. Take a look!
This little guys was done before it even started. This is Tony and his twin brother Bill. My mother in law is going to LOHUV me!

Tony and Aaron. Awww
Gardy, being his cool self. Although refusing to follow the simple dress code! Adorable men.

Great looking Fam!

Now, these guys really had it going on. Every photo looked like they were a family just enjoying themselves with no lights, no backdrop and nobody watching. Lets all learn from them. Ignore the photographer!

My favorite shot of the evening. I can just taste that Marlboro Light!!! The good old days.... (just kidding)(kind of)..









No comments: