Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Website Look

I've spent the last hour trying to make my website look a little more professional. So...if you have a minute, take a peek and let me know what you think. I've also removed that god awful music, that came with the package (just fyi) and decided to have nothing play until I can figure out how to actually download music from the Internet. I'm sure it will only be another 6 months or so.
So, what to do in the meantime??? Well, try this...Go to youtube.com and put in "What a day for a daydream", by Paolo Nutini, (make sure its Paolo), this young, melt my heart away, Scottish guy who sounds like a little old man singing. Then quickly go to my website in another window and play that song while my website is rolling. That's what will happening here in the near future, I hope!

No comments: