Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

I've been reading some holiday blogs and loved reading peoples "Favorite Things" list. Heres mine:
Here are a few of my favorite things:


i love my 8 year olds school, the light in my dining room and hanging there with
my guys, waking up to freshly fallen snow, red wine and chocolate (or red wine
and whatever), watching my son playing piano with his tongue hanging out
concentrating, my husbands puffy lips, my 3 year olds pudgy fingers, my 8 year
old snorting from laughing so hard, my house heating system, just having my
housed cleaned by Karen, margaritas (with salt), going out to dinner with my husband, the


first cup of coffee in the
morning before anyone gets up, my kids crawling in bed with us in the middle of
the night, my beautiful clients, living in Maine, being able to walk for a slice of
pizza, living so close to my sister and her family, trench coats, black turtlenecks,
my silver wonder woman bracelet from Tiffanys, Paris, Paris, Paris, rolling
fields, homemade ornaments, chai tea lattes, somebody drawing pictures on my
back, lobster!







No comments: