Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Years Resolution

Happy New Year Everyone! We will be celebrating at our in laws and spending the night so I thought I'd blog it up now.
Well, heres the truth, Of course I want my New Years Resolution to be Peace on Earth (its true, I really do), but... since thats not totally up to me I'd like my resolution to be thus:
Eat less (ha ha ha ha ect)
Exercise more (seek above)
Buy some clothes NOT from Target (hint Tony, boots at Garnet Hill for my bday). (another test to see if he is reading). The page is marked with my size and color.
Make my son go into the YMCA prime time so I can exercise.
Put a little bit (just a tad) of makeup on before I drop my kids off at school, (and comb my hair).
Put in a reliable calender my sons weekly events, like half days, so to not totally rely on my friends Christine and Jeanne. (although I totally appreciate you both).
Answer the phone more
Drink less wine (please)
Clean my office more (don't forget, relocating April 1st, Main St Freeport!! YIPPEEE)
Put my clothes away after folding etc, etc, etc...
Bottom line, I need to be more organized.
Oh, and turning this blog back into a Photography Business Blog instead of
"The Daily Nonsense of Tiffany Converse"
Stay Safe Everyone and Happy New Year!
x0x0x0
Tiffany

isn't he the cutest?

1 comment:

Tiffany Thompson said...

Happy New Year, Tiffers! We have the same name...almost! I hope that you have a FANTASTIC New Year! Stop by helpyourselfblog.com some time and let me know how you're getting along with your goals. Cheers!