Saturday, January 2, 2010

Detail Shots

During my Christmas Hiatus, other than photographing and blogging my adorable kids, I've been working on advertising solutions for the year 2010. So, with my attempts to get published in some really cool magazines and blogs I've learned that I don't shoot enough detail shots at my weddings. Like, pretty napkins, or place settings. I do some but really never focused on these before. So, now I will... well not focus on them but take them into consideration. They do play a huge part of a brides day and represent her style and all of the hard work that went into putting on these weddings. And they are AMAZING... I think my brides in 2009 had such great style and taste, really they did. So... you lucky 2010 brides, this year one or two or many more, I hope, will be published! Yeah! I've been practicing some detail shots that would be mag worthy and I'm going to photograph and blog a shot a day. (yeah right!!!) But... I will try at least. :)
Here goes. Christmas Eve at my sister Melisas.
(you can double click on the photo to bring it up larger. Also, planning on a new blog, soon!)

No comments: