Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You know when your really behind and have like a million things to do and so you just do the total opposite? Thats me all the time. So I know I have several sessions to edit, blog, send to the lab etc etc, so its just this time when I decide to, you know, blog my family, just because they're funny and cute. I think its like comfort food, or I'm going on a diet food, time for a diet - tomorrow- ok, until then eat mayonnaise on bread and pick all the chunks of chocolate out of the Moose Tracks ice cream ( i would never do that but I'm sure my sisters do ;) Anyway...
Here they are.



skating in Yarmouth



The Thinker

Has anyone ever seen Tony, aside from work, without this hat....? And no...he doesn't have several. This is his only one. ????!!
The Dude!



No comments: